Sections

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm already making a liar out of myself. New shotgun!

Well, the PT1911 didn't survive two days in the house after coming back from Taurus. A few hours ago I traded it off for a Remington 870 12ga with a 7rd magazine and 5-position Knoxx stock. Straight up. Yeah, I could have made a few bucks on the trade, but I figured it was fair enough so away it went.

Besides, I can justify selling the PT1911 off for the shotgun as we didn't have a shotgun in the house, and having one for home defense is the best choice I could have made. I know, I know; this blog has suffered a drought of pictures since I started it. Well, here you go (ignore the dirty table):
The next purchase will be Wendy's new Smith and Wesson Model 60 J-frame revolver. Of course per her instructions it will be Stainless with adjustible sights, Pachmayr grips and a 3" Mag-Na-Ported barrel. She's picky, but I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment