Sections

Monday, February 27, 2012

Out with the old, in with the... old?

No, you didn't read that incorrectly.  I actually repurchased my custom AR15 back from the dude that bought it from me.  He shipped it last Tuesday, and I haven't heard anything yet from my FFL about it arriving.  I'm chewing my nails here, I really want it back in my hands!

The plan is to submit my paperwork to convert it to an SBR with both 5.56 and 300AAC Blackout uppers, then when I'm ready I'll start the long road to getting a can for it in .30cal.  Top candidates are the YHM Ti Phantom and the AAC 762-SDN-6, with me leaning heavily towards the AAC suppressor.

Looking forward to getting my baby back.  Now only if it would get here!

1 comment:

  1. Hey saw the link to your blog on XD talk. Figured since you are from SA too I would check it out. Anyways quick question. Im guessing you plan on going the trust route to get the nfa items. Where did/are you going to get the trust done? I havent found a place that will do it for less than $400

    ReplyDelete