Sections

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pistol repairs - Update

Well, that's a fast turnaround on the PT1911. Maybe a bit too fast, since I'm out of town spending time with a new family member! The pistol was shipped last week, was scheduled to arrive in FL on Friday but Taurus was (understandably) closed for Christmas Eve. The pistol was therefore delivered on Monday.

Guess what I got in my email inbox today? Yup, notification that the pistol is on it's way back. A one day turnaround. Crazy. Let's hope they actually fixed the issue. No word yet on the RIA, but I also asked them to delay shipping the pistol back to me until after this week. Can't knock them for doing what I asked. I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing the RIA back in my hands some time next week. I'm pretty excited about getting them both back, my Springfield XD is getting lonely. :D

As always, I'll keep everyone posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment