Sections

Monday, January 10, 2011

Update on the RIA CS Tactical

Got a call from Dave at Armscor/RIA at lunch, well it was actually a message since I can't bring my phone to work with me.  Once I got off work I gave him a ring back and he informed me they were replacing the entire pistol, doing a tune on it, a test fire and also replacing the front sight.  Apparently the new sights are wrong, they're measuring out to .160" when they should be .180".  This is what caused the CS Tac to shoot high for me.  Hopefully the replacement will be in my hands shortly.  I'd like to do my clean/inspect/lube and take it to the range for break-in before the weekend hits.

Regardless of whether I decide to keep it or sell it towards a different pistol, I'll be posting a full report on the CS Tactical in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment